You have booked for 9:30 am open air Salah. Please arrive by 9:20 am as Salah will start at 9.30 am sharp.
1) The grounds will be open for attendees until 12.30 PM
2) You will need to bring your own prayer mat including one for children
3) When praying we advise you maintain a distance from others, apart from those in your family bubble
4) You may wish to bring a mask for indoor settings.
5) Light breakfast refreshments including hot and cold drinks will be available. You are also welcome to bring your own picnic if you prefer. Please bring your own picnic mats to use on the fields if the weather is dry.
6) There will be a bake sale selling homemade sweet bakes and a henna paint stall. All proceeds from these stalls will go to the Islamic Foundation so please bring along some extra cash and help support future community activities at the Foundation.
You are welcome to bring balls and any other outdoor games for children to play with on the grounds. Please note children will need to be supervised by parents/guardians at all times during the day.
We look forward to seeing you soon in’sha’Allah